Posted by Eleane on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:13pm.
Hi! Sorry you guys help me so much but could you give me some pointers on produceing a letter from the editor
6th Grade English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:17pm
Do you mean a letter FROM the editor or TO the editor. If it's the latter --
State the main idea of your letter in your first sentence. Then support your idea with specific details.
6th Grade English - Eleane, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:20pm
I mean a letter from im an editor of a magazine(in a school project ofcourse) and so far i have thanked the reader, which will be my teacher and classmates.
6th Grade English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:23pm
Ohh. Then I suggest you state the purpose of your magazine. Tell what is in the magazine that fulfills its purpose. You want to entice your reader to read it.
6th Grade English - Eleane, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:25pm
Thank you very much.
6th Grade English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 7:26pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Composition-7th Grade - For almost every news event, there are different ...
- 6th grade - I want help in english grammar & to write some letter, dairynotes, ...
- 6th grade vocab - What does the word "predominant" mean? Oh and please don't ...
- 6th grade - What is a letter to the editor? I'm doing a book report, but all I ...
- English - How to write crisp points in articles and letters(to the editor)? Also...
- English - Imagine that there are many children in your locality had missing ...
- english - can u please give some examples of letters to the editor?
- 6th grade - ON SCIENCE WHAT IS THE WORD ON WICH THE SECOND LETTER IS AN E THE ...
- fourth grade writing - Could someone give me some good pointers on how to write ...
- English 8R - Business Letter Assignment Check - (my English teacher's name) Care...