Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 10:11am.
1. List all the functional groups found in Levadopa.(Note: There is no typo for the word "Levadopa", I said that because when I looked up in a google search,it had it should be Levodopa, but I'm sure what I am looking for is levadopa.)
-amino ( not sure whether it is amido or amino)
2. List all the functional groups found in Progesterone.
- any other?
3. Also for Vitamin C, what are the functional groups present there?
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 12:10pm
Vitamin C. Do you see an ester? An alkene?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C
2. Carbonyls, yes. alkene? cyclic alkanes?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterone
1. I wonder if this is the levorotatory form of dopa? So I looked up dopa on google and there is an L-dopa. Here it is.
If that is what you are looking for, then I see benzene ring, amino group, hydroxy groups, carboxylic acid,etc. However, this is levo and leva.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Which element is most important for helping eyesight? Se S As Pu Po ...
- Chemistry - Hi Everyone, Please Give me two examples of organic compound that ...
- math - Help!! I cant find this word fesselation. I looked in books and the ...
- budgets - What is the difference between line-item, functional and program ...
- PHysics - You said that all my questions had been answered else where, when I ...
- U.S. HISTORY i really need someones help! - i need to know what mary chesnut ...
- Social Studies/English - Hi! I'm writing a research paper for my AP English ...
- chemistry - the abbreviated structure formula of the products of the complete ...
- chemistry - I am trying to work out the abbreviated structure formula of the ...
- biology - Problem 5: Functional Groups On the structure of MTX below, identify ...