Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 10:02am.
TRUE OR FALSE
In Costa Rica, it costs less to attend a university than in the U.S.
As in the U.S., college graduates in Costa Rica don't always end up practicing the professions for which they studied
what does this say?:
Las universidades latinoamericanas dan mucha importancia a los estudios humanísticos, como la filosofia, la literatura y el arte. También dan importancia a las profesiones tradicionales, como el derecho y la medicina. Por eso, muchas veces un graduado no practica la profesión que estudió."
i think this is the answer to my questions
- SPANISH - amy, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 10:19am
The universes in Latin America give great importance to the studies in humanities, philosophy, literature, and the arts. Also given importance to the more traditional fields such as law and medicine. Due to this, often graduates don't end up practicing what they studied.
- SPANISH - y912f, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 10:33am
so the second one's true
- SPANISH - amy, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:25am
well it doesn't say anything about cost but school in latin america is much cheaper, in many countries all education is free including college. My cousin lives in latin america and her tuition is about $45 so i guess yes it's true
- SPANISH - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 12:31pm
Latin American universities give more importance to humanistic studies, like philosophy, literature and art. They also give importance to traditional professions, such as law and medicine. For that reason, a graduate, many times, does not practice the profession that he/she studied.
- SPANISH - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 12:34pm
Here is a link about a Costa Rican university, studies, cost, etc.
- SPANISH - brebre, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 9:56am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- SPANISH - TRUE OR FALSE In Costa Rica, it costs less to attend a university than...
- Spanish - What do these phrases mean? I can't find a good spanish to english ...
- Spanish - I need help. I think I figured the first one out. There are only 8 ...
- Spanish - Como mi madre no sabe hablar espanol yo (traducir) para ella cuando el...
- math - how many animals die from deforestation in costa rica each year?
- spanish - "Desde cuando _____ tu y Marta?" "Desde que ella fue a Costa Rica." a...
- Atmospheric Science - Assuming geostrophic balance, and a 1000 mb gradient of 30...
- Social Studies - Nicaragua shares borders with which two countries? Honduras and...
- Spanish - what is the most likely the reason that Spanish-speaking students in ...
- Spanish - Please list Typical foods of Costa Rica. Please answer. I need this in...