Posted by John on Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:14pm.
What did that boy asked him and John?
is that a sentence
also how many syllables in grandmother
1st grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:14pm
Yes. It's a sentence.
The syllables in grandmother:
grand moth er
1st grade - John, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:16pm
so it is 3 syllables in grandmother
1st grade - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:17pm
Yes -- three syllables in grandmother.
1st grade - Writeacher, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:27pm
In your first sentence, be sure to use "ask" with the helping verb "did" -- not "asked."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I can't figure this out! Help please! The Problem At the local park, I ...
- 1st grade - does cry has two syllables?
- kindergarten - how many syllables are in this word grandmother
- 1st grade - What is a sentence a 1st grader can write using the word "past"?
- 5th grade - could you help explain unstressed syllables? Homework is to ...
- 1st grade - What is your name; asked Anita.
- 1st grade - this is practice write some names for 12 Please helping us thanks ...
- English - I have to write an essay on the theme of the short story "All is clam...
- POW#11 - When kailey asked her grandmother how old she was,she replied,the "the ...
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...