Posted by Queenie on Monday, May 18, 2009 at 7:44pm.
(In school the topic I'm now doing is TOURISM.)
1) In tourism, what does long stay and group travel mean?
2)What is the Jamaica Tourist Board and how does it helptourism?
3) What is the 'Meet the People Programme' and how does it help tourism?
Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 8:02pm
Long stay is usually four weeks or longer in one place. Often a person rents an apartment for a long stay.
Group travel is one in which a tour company sells places on the tour and then arranges all transportation, many meals, hotels, and sightseeing.
Here's Jamaica Tourist Board's website.
Meet the People Programme --
Geography - Kerry-Ann, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 9:04pm
thank you very much, your a big help.
Geography - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 9:09pm
You're very welcome. Enjoy your study of tourism.
Geography - Saneliswe, Monday, February 2, 2015 at 12:04pm
Tourism is all about travelling and the attraction of nature
Geography,tourism,history and mathematical literacy - thuso, Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 4:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - (In school the topic I'm now doing is TOURISM.) 1) In tourism, what ...
- Social Studies - Why is ecotourism better for the environment than traditional ...
- Hospitality and Tourism - Match the definition with the word(s) Food and ...
- geography grade nine - Does eco tourism and sensitive tourist the same thing?
- Travel and Tourism - NYC and Tokyo - What can local and national governments do ...
- Tourism - Plz i want to write about pat grade 10 2014 tourism phase 2,please ...
- Tourism - How can government people and citizens help increase tourism? If I can...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What are some of the advantages of tourism to the ...
- Travel tourism - describe tourism
- tourism - which aTourism gencies in Jamaica govern