Posted by Canda on Monday, May 18, 2009 at 12:31am.
Were going into week 7 I don not know how to do a rough draft of research paper but I'm going to write about Domestic Violence and Homelessness I'm nedding to see sample of how to do this.
I need help
- Research Writing Com 220 - Brandon, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 12:46am
It depends on your prompt. What are you asked to research?
- Research Writing Com 220 - Canda, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 1:16am
Domestic Violence and Homelessness
- Research Writing Com 220 - Writeacher, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 7:58am
That's WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too broad a topic. People have written books about these social and economic issues.
First, narrow your topic:
There are several sites (first five especially) which have good ideas here.
Then, follow the steps here:
(Broken Link Removed)
You are at step 2, almost ready to go into step 3.
Don't skip any steps or your paper will be all over the place, not proving whatever point you want to concentrate on.
- Research Writing Com 220 - Squirrel, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 12:18pm
First you need to write a full sentence outline of your topic:
you thesis statement
main points and then sub points
introduction of your topic and a conclusion of your topic.
- Research Writing Com 220 - Squirrel, Monday, May 18, 2009 at 12:20pm
Your topic actually is a good topic to write on because there is so much information on this topic, researching this topic should be quite easy. Don't listen to someone that tells you that your topic is way to broad because it isn't.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- com 220 - Ceckpoint Introduction and conclusion. I am having a problem with ...
- compositionII - In Weeks 6-11, you will write a research paper. Your completed ...
- Writing - Need some suggestions on how to create a argumentive rough draft apa ...
- research writing - CheckPoint: Annotated Bibliography As part of the writing ...
- English - On the various types of patterns of development, choose a pattern to ...
- MGT help - Set achievable goals for your work unit. I wrote this so far: If I ...
- writing - What must you do to convert the annotated bibliography to an APA-...
- Research Writing - What must you do to convert the annotated bibligraphy to na ...
- Research Writing - I have to pick a topic and list argument and counter-argument...
- Research Writing - How do you do this? I am lost. My topic I chose is Homeless. ...