Posted by sam on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 8:34pm.
hi - thanks again for all of your help.
I wrote teh paragraph first as you suggested in English - I haev translated most of it can you edit nad give me any suggestions
My twin faternal brothers were born at Riverside Hospital in COlumbus, Ohio. One twin has black hair and blue eyes hte other has blond hair and green eyes. Veintinueve de marzo en dos mil. Estuve sprendida y confudida. Pedi a ver los bebes. Vi a os bebes y estaban muy lindos. Estuve esperabdo en el hospital y alguien me regalo una camisa que decia “Ahora soy la hermana grade.” Estuve con mi familia. Tenia seis anos de edad.
- spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 9:35pm
I NEVER suggested you write it first in English! What I said was to write it just in Spanish, using the grammar and vocabulary you have mastered BUT to provide the English where you were not sure how to say something.
I'm not correcting this one because I did the one where you said "use this one."
Answer this Question
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi - free period - I hope to haev it completed by 7:00 pm ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - my younger twin faternal brothers weer born at Riversside ...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
- spanish sra jmcguin - this is the assignment I'm supposed to do a draft essay on...
- sra jmcguin - after my b-day party will edit span and send back
- sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi - hope you have a very happy holiday! I tried to make ...
- sra mcguin - Hi I am to write a postcard to someone in spanish - first I wrote ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - thank for your help you are so great
- spanish sra jmcguin - quizas ese sendero nos lleva al lago do i need to include ...
- Spanish sra JMcGuin - thank you for always helping!