Posted by scooby9132002 on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 3:43pm.
least three activities that represents each characteristic of a CRM plan; share of customer, lifetime value of a customer, customer equity or high-value customers.
- marketing - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 4:12pm
Which activities have you learned about from your reading?
- marketing - scooby9132002, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 4:15pm
I was just trying to get a idea of what the teacher is asking.Like share of customers,Are they asking what you would share with a customer?
- marketing - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 4:18pm
Your text should break down the characteristics of a CRM plan into these parts:
1. share of customer (Is there something missing here?)
2. lifetime value of a customer
3. Customer equity or high-value customers.
Your text probably gives several examples for activities that an employee could follow for each of these characteristics.
- marketing - scooby9132002, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 4:20pm
- marketing - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 4:22pm
- marketing - Anonymous, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 10:48am
describe at least three activities that represent each characteristic of a CRM plan; share of customer, lifetime value of a customer, customer equity or high-value customers.
Answer this Question
- marketing - . In your own words describe at least three activities that ...
- marketing - Please check this to see if I am on the right track. Thanks for your...
- marketing - In Customer Relationship Management (CRM)what is lifetime value of ...
- Marketing - Net-4-You is an internet service provider that charges its 1 million...
- marketing.. - Focusing on High-Value Customers, isent this the same answer as, ...
- Marketing - Name one CRM characteristic found in share of customer
- Business - What are the three elements of customer service, and how are they ...
- business - Sergio bought 250 shares of Silicon Acme @ 20 through his margin ...
- college - name one Customer Relationship Management characteristic in share of ...
- Rutgers - Marketing management Customer satisfation and customer value. How are ...