Posted by xxxx on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 1:06pm.
heyy.. i'm writing a research paper on Dr. Seuss. i've posted some questions before on how to write a research paper and stuff. now i just need to know some good, usable sites that will have his biography. also, some sites on subject "what was Dr. Seuss's messages to adults through his books". i know that his books had much deeper meanings that's why i'm interested if there are some good sites that i could use to find about his books' meanings.
thanks for your help!
english - research paper - toni, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 2:31pm
In macbeth, what can the witches be compared beside the weird sisters?
english - research paper - Anonymous, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 3:45pm
Dr. Seuss' books reminds adults what it means to be a good person, citizen and friend.
english - research paper - Anonymous, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 3:47pm
The role of the Weird Sisters represents that equivocal evil in the nature of things which helps to deceive the human will. They are not mere witches although they have some of the powers of witches. Even though they were produced by nature, they share with angels a freedom from limitation of space and time, a power to perceive the causes of things, and to see some distance into human minds (Kermode 1309). The Witches have malicious intentions and prophetic powers that entice Macbeth and captivate his mind. Although they have no power to compel Macbeth, the Witches appeal to Macbeth’s desires, eventually leading him to his tragic end.
english - research paper - GuruBlue, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 3:51pm
After you get though reading through this site, be sure!!!! to check the references at the end of the article.
Check the links to other Seuss sites here.
Here are a group of sites on his philosophy.
Here are a bunch of bios...which may have added information.
Macbeth...xxxx - GuruBlue, Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 3:55pm
Please do not post under some else's questions...
Look at this site and scroll down to the Analysis of the witches. Then go back to the section on Themes and Motifs.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science-writing-research paper - I need tips on how to expand a research paper.....
- English - I have to do a research paper about something that has to do with my ...
- writing - so i have to write a research paper(3-4 pages) on this topic 'does ...
- Quick Question - Listen, I am a college student. I have to do a research paper ...
- English - I need to do a research paper. The assisgnment is research Christmas ...
- English 122 - I have to write a research paper. My research paper is on Large ...
- English 2 - 'When you finish the final section of this lesson, you'll write a ...
- PHI 103 Informal Logic - I need major help with writing my final research paper...
- 11th grade English - Can someone please help me with the topics for a research ...
- english - final revision - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...