Posted by Taylor on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 9:12pm.
Could you please check this
Directions: Match each item with the correct statement.
Here are the words:
law of supply
1. principle that suppliers will normally offer more for sale at higher prices and less at lower prices
Answer: law of supply
2. combined supply schedules of all businesses providing the same good or service
Answer: market supply
3. methods or procedures used to make products
4. lowering these helps increase supply
5. measures how the quantity supplied changes in response to price changes
Answer: supply elasticity
6. goverment maximum price charged for goods and services
Answer: price ceiling
7. product for which quantity varies little when prices increase or decrease
Answer: supply inelastic
- Economics - economyst, Friday, May 15, 2009 at 8:49am
I agree on all seven
Answer this Question
Economics - Could you please check these. Directions: Match each statement with ...
Economics - Could you please check these thanks. Directions match each item with...
Algebra Please Check answers - Directions: Determine whether each trinomial is a...
tangrams - for my class i have to write a pair of directions for a animal made ...
English- directions - Can you rephrase the directions in a way that I can tell ...
Environmental Economics - I don't understand the differences between ecological ...
Algebra Please check answers - Could you please check these answers thanks. ...
economics - What were the original causes of the u.s. trade deficit? Help please...
home economics - Unemployment rate is unacceptably high. Is this positive ...
economics - Unemployment rate is unacceptably high. Is this positive economics, ...