Posted by Taylor on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 9:12pm.
Could you please check this
Directions: Match each item with the correct statement.
Here are the words:
law of supply
1. principle that suppliers will normally offer more for sale at higher prices and less at lower prices
Answer: law of supply
2. combined supply schedules of all businesses providing the same good or service
Answer: market supply
3. methods or procedures used to make products
4. lowering these helps increase supply
5. measures how the quantity supplied changes in response to price changes
Answer: supply elasticity
6. goverment maximum price charged for goods and services
Answer: price ceiling
7. product for which quantity varies little when prices increase or decrease
Answer: supply inelastic
- Economics - economyst, Friday, May 15, 2009 at 8:49am
I agree on all seven
Answer this Question
- Economics quick question - Could you check these please thanks. A --------- is a...
- Economics - Could you please check these. Directions: Match each statement with ...
- economics - 1. Suppose that the market of laptops is given by following supply ...
- economics - Which of the following is a FALSE statement? A. Changes in the price...
- Economics - How is elasticity of supply related to elasticity of demand? Is this...
- economics - Can you please exlain to me if I'm wrong not just correct me. ps. ...
- Mircoeconomics: Elasticity - Please help! I have a mid-term test in a couple of ...
- Economics - If the demand curve shifts but supply curve doesn't & price remains ...
- Economics - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Supply can decrease...
- economics - Suppose the supply and demand for milk is described by the following...