1. Un juguete que tenía de pequeño era un osito negro que compré en una tienda.
2. Una amiga de la infancia era Sara y era muy simpática.
3. Una prenda de vestir que me gustaba mucho de pequeño era el sombrero grande de mi abuelo.
can you review this please
spanish sra jmcguin - Nick, Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 9:23pm
1. a toy that I had, when young, was a black bear, that I bought in a store.
2. una amiga de infancia ( literally is: a friend from when I was an infant) however is one of those translations that you adapt to the language, so I would say: Sarah is a friend that I know since childhood, she is very nice
3. when I was a child I used to like to dress up with my grandfathers hat.
spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 11:51pm
This one was already done?
P.S. For Nick: 3. An article of clothing that I liked a lot when I was young was the large hat of my grandfather. (my grandfather's large hat)