Posted by Taylor on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 9:03pm.
Could you please check these thanks.
Directions match each item with the correct statement. Not all terms are USED.
Here are the words to fill in the blanks.
1. total demand for a product or service by all consumers
Answer: Market Demand
2. extra benefits gained from purchasing a good or service
Answer: Marginal Utility
3. people's thoughts about the future
- Economics - economyst, Friday, May 15, 2009 at 8:47am
I agree on all three
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Economics- please check - Please check to see if my answers are correct. ...
- home economics - Suppose that 200 gallons of gasoline are demanded at a ...
- microeconomics - Question 17 of 20 5.0 Points On a linear demand curve, demand ...
- Basic: Demand and Supply - Question: Can you please check whether or not my ...
- Economic - 1.Diminishing marginal utility refers to the fact that a. demand ...
- Economics - Why do people routinely stuff themselves at all-you-can-eat buffets...
- Calculus (demand) - 18) The demand equation is x + 1/6p - 10+0. Compute the ...
- managerial economics - Exercise 1 The marketing manager has estimated the ...
- calculus - 18) The demand equation is x + 1/6p - 10+0. Compute the elasticity of...
- Economics - The demand for Olin skis is likely to be? a. less elastic than the ...