Posted by sam on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 6:51pm.
Don't forget to always check GENDER, that all adjectives are feminine if the noun is feminine = Mi primero maestra = Mi primera maestra.....simpática (accent)
For 1., 2, 3. (pequeño) = you just describe one of those.
I do not understand what the questions is for number 1
1. A toy you had when you were small.
Did you look it up in the Dictionary?
P.S. to play = jugar
a toy = juguete
1. Un juguete que tenia de pequeno bambino osito esta color negro comprar el burberry la tienda.
2. Una amiga de la infencia es Sara tu hermana, era es muy simpatica y much especialmente persona.
Una prenda de vestir que me gustaba mucho de pequeno es mi abuelos grande sombrero.
1. Un juguete que tenía de pequeño era un osito negro que compré en una tienda. I have no idea why "bambino" "esta" "el burberry" are doing there? Remember to always SIMPLIFY so you don't get into trouble. I wrote: A goy that I had when I was small was a little black bear that I bought in a shop.
2. Una amiga de la infancia era Sara (whose sister? YOUR sister?) y era muy simpática. Wow! If you don't provide the English, I have no idea what you are trying to say. What I wrote is "A friend from childhood is Sara, who was very nice.)
3. Una prenda de vestir que me gustaba mucho de pequeño era el sombrero grande de mi abuelo. (the word order is way off.) (An article of clothing that I liked a lot when I was small was the large hat of my grandfather.)
spanish sra jmcguin - Hi I have so many tests - Is it possible to scan my ...
sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
sra McGuin spanish - Hi just got back from the birthday dinner - last night and ...
spanish sra jmcguin - quizas ese sendero nos lleva al lago do i need to include ...
spanish sra jmcguin - thank for your help you are so great
Spanish sra JMcGuin - thank you for always helping!
spanish sra jmcguin - this is the assignment I'm supposed to do a draft ...
spanish sra jmcguin - A los 12 anos descubrieron que marquitos era/fue milope y ...
Chemistry - Suppose that two hydroxides, MOH and M'(OH)2, both have Ksp = 1....
sra JMcGuin spanish - Hi - hope you have a very happy holiday! I tried to make ...
For Further Reading