Posted by Matthew on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 2:57pm.
Round 427,685 to the nearest thousand.
A. 400,000 C. 428,000
B. 427,000 D. 430,000
the answer is C
Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hundred-thousandth.
A. 0.840 C. 0.83942
B. 0.83943 D. 0.839
would the answer be B?
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 3:08pm
Both are correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 427,685 nearest thousand is it 428,000 0.8394263 nearest hundred-...
- Math - Round 427,685 to the nearest thousand. 428,000
- 5th grade math - Ms.John's lass took a timed test. What was the minimum and ...
- math - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hunderd-thousandth. Is this correct 0....
- math - Round the number 43,678.426785 to the nearest ten thousand 40,000 or 50,...
- math applications - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hundred-thousandth. Round the...
- Math - how to round 427,685 to the nearest thousand?
- MATH - ROUND 427,685 TO THE NEAREST THOUSAND
- consumer math - Jim opened an account with $400. The account pays three percent...
- math - When you round 94,872 to the nearest ten thousand = 90,000, then round to...