Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 7:47pm.
Type the word that has been incorrectly capitalized or needs to be capitalized:
1.Pardon me, Captain, but have you had some of the russian caviar?
2.The blue waters of San Francisco bay signaled our entry into California.
3.Cross the Bill Benson Bridge and turn left on Rockingham drive.
4.What special significance did the North Star have for slaves heading to the north?
5.Abe asked Aunt Mary and me, "Would you like to spend passover with us?"
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 7:52pm
They're all right except for 5.
Passover is a Jewish holiday and needs to be capitalized.
Aunt is part of Aunt Mary's name so it also needs to be capitalized.
- Grammar - mysterychicken, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 7:55pm
OK so the answer would be Passover.
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 7:55pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- tomball community college - could some one critique my english narrative for me ...
- Grammar - What revision will correct the sentence? "Welcome," the announcer ...
- Russian Proverbs - What is the meaning of Russian proverb "One word of truth ...
- Earth science - Review the 1906 Quake that hit San Francisco and answer the ...
- Art - Which statement best describes the differences between architecual ...
- Russian - russian farmland has been damaged by
- grammar corrections in english - 1.the christians go to a church to pray. 2....
- Grammar-Capitalization - True or False 1. The sord South is always capitalized. ...
- English - How do you pronounce the Russian names? 1. Sonya 2. Olga 3. Anton What...
- physic--help --- - one of the main battery of cannons protecting the entrance to...