Posted by Chelsea on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 4:22pm.
I need an alliteration about a cat.
- 4th grade alliteration - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 4:29pm
This site explains alliteration -- the repeating of the beginning sounds of words.
Example: The cagey cat crept into the cottage.
- 4th grade alliteration - bobpursley, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 4:39pm
Cats can catch crafty critters; cunning critters cats corral quickly, catching quietly chic comestible chunks.
- 5th grade alliteration - jazmin, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 5:53pm
i need help with 5th grade alliteration homework
- 4th grade alliteration - Anonymous, Friday, December 3, 2010 at 7:31pm
- 4th grade alliteration - ajeet, Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:41pm
- 4th grade alliteration - Jasmin, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:58am
- 4th grade alliteration - Your Mom, Monday, March 19, 2012 at 4:58pm
CLumsy Cara caught a colorful cat named Kansas
- 4th grade alliteration - mike, Friday, June 28, 2013 at 5:58pm
"YOUR MOM" wrote: Clumsy Cara Caught a colorful cat named Kansas
- 4th grade alliteration - mike, Friday, June 28, 2013 at 5:59pm
Answer this Question
- English - What kind of effect does alliteration create in wrting? http://en....
- English - The phrase, "The rogues ran rapidly around,” is a good example of 1....
- English - I want to know how there be alliteration in this sentence. "and ...
- Question - Can you demonstrate a sen. with a alliteration. :) http://www.tnellen...
- English - I asked this question a couple of days days ago and noone was really ...
- English - This is my final question. I appreciate all of your help. Is this an ...
- english check answers - And a pain still throbs in the old, old scars - ...
- English+ mood! - How does the use of alliteration add to the mood? By ...
- English Lit - We just atarted a unit on analyzing poetry and I have a few ...
- English - What sound device(s) does Dickinson employ in the phrase, "too cool ...