Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:23am.
Which word(s) does the clause in CAPS modify?
1.Will you wait UNTIL MR.HAMILTON RETURNS?
2.Our music teacher, Mrs.Goode, offered a solution that SURPRISED US ALL.
Are these correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Our teachers are having a toy drive. Mrs. A collected 10 more toys than ...
- Grammar - If you want to wait, Ms Hobson will meet with you in a few minutes. ...
- science - wait mrs.sue i dont get it...what do u mean????
- Stats - The time you wait in a bank until you are served by a teller is ...
- Physics-Simple pendulum - We're supposed to make a simple pendulum with a period...
- Math - I snap my fingers once. I wait one second and snap them again. I wait two...
- Stats - The manager of Lone Star Restaurant believes that the average wait time ...
- math - a few months ago, Van had 100 days to wait until his birthday. His wait ...
- math - wait what? - Wait I am supposed to make only two numbers Ms.Sue? Please ...
- stats - suppose that the wait time at the bank is uniformly distributed in the ...