Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:01pm.
i need to make a model of any famous mosque in the world
first, i need help finding pictures of different mosques to see which one would be easy to work with
(i need a nice picture, maybe 3D, so i can copy it and build my model according to it)
second, i need ideas on how i could model this. I need an easy way, because i don't have much time for this project. i've thought of clay and newspaper, i need more ideas. even with clay, i'm not fully sure how i would do it
any help is appreciated
religions - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:06pm
Go to Google images and search for mosque. Choose two or three and then Google each of them for other views and information.
Clay is a good medium to use -- especially if you use homemade clay.
religions - y912f, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:06pm
what is homemade clay?
religions - GuruBlue, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:11pm
Sugar cubes make great churches/mosques, etc.
religions - mysterychicken, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:14pm
oh, wow, that is a great idea.
btw. how would i keep them together?
religions - y912f, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:14pm
Sorry, wrote MC's name there =/
religions - GuruBlue, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:15pm
I used glue... just plain Elmers. And you can paint them with acrilics or watercolors.
religions - y912f, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:20pm
that's cool. i was thinking of doing Mosque an-nabawi
but i still haven't found a good picture that i can use as a model (to copy) for my sculpture
please help me
(and i'm open for any more ideas onhow to create it)
religions - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:23pm
religions - Writeacher, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:24pm
Definitely sugar cubes!!
religions - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:25pm
Here are some recipes for homemade clay.
You may find some detailed pictures of mosques here.
religions - y912f, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 7:26pm
thank you guys so much
religions - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 2:33am
Don't forget the later post where I gave you recipes for homemade clay, without cream of tartar.
Also, for mosques:
religions - y912f, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 10:47am
this is very helpful
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hi! I could use some help. I am writing a photo essay and my theme is ...
- PLEASE HELP!!! - Hi, I'm doing a science fair and they're asking us to put ...
- Pictures (URGENT) - I need to draw pictures that represents the weather, for a ...
- science fair - Hi, I'm doing a science fair and they're asking us to put ...
- English - Writeacher, I need to know the vocabulary generally used when ...
- art - i need help finding a website showing me some easy to draw abstracks ...
- English Project - I am making a photo essay. My theme is Peace, Love & Happiness...
- year 7 history - please could someone help me . i need to write a front page ...
- math - how would you simplify y= (x^5-32)/(x-2)? I know that it would equal (x^5...
- Math - Three pictures hang side by side. What is the total area of the wall that...