Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 5:07pm.
1. "¿Que comieron Uds. en el almuerzo?" "_____ pizza."
2. "What do you guys eat for lunch?" _____ pizza."
3. We eat
spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 5:20pm
Did you note the verb ending that goes with "we?"
spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 5:31pm
a. comieron = they ate, DID eat
b. comemos = we eat, DO eat, ARE eatING
c. comimos = we ate, we DID eat
d. comen = they eat, DO eat, ARE eatING
2 of those verbs are Preterit (past tense) and 2 are Present Indicative.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish Help - 1. En nuestra escuela, muchos estudiantes quieren ser miembros ...
- spanish - "¿A que hora comieron Uds. esta mañana?" "_____ a las once." a. ...
- Math - Manny loves to eat Cajun pizza. Each square inch of pizza is 8 calories. ...
- Math - If you eat 1/6 of one pizza 1/4 of another pizza 5/12 of another pizza ...
- Math (Fraction Word Problem) - You have three-fifths of a pizza leftover, and ...
- English - 1. The pizza is too hot for me to eat it. 2. The pizza is too hot for ...
- Math - Mr. Fairfax ordered 3 large pizzas for a class party. Group A ate 6/6 ( ...
- math - If i had a pizza, and i ate4/8 of the pizza and my sister ate 3/8 of the ...
- Math - Nell made a pizza. she cut the pizza into fourths. then she cut each ...
- Math - YoU order 6 pizza & you eat 2/3 of one pizza before your guest arrived. ...