Posted by Angie on Monday, May 11, 2009 at 7:43pm.
What's wrong with my response in this:
Question: À qui aimes-tu rendre visite?
Response: J'amie rends visite à ma cousine.
- French - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 7:44pm
Look at the spelling of "J'amie." Is that what you mean?
- French - Angie, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 7:58pm
No, that was a typo. I meant to say J'aime. and both question marks are a with an accent grave.
- French - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:13pm
Then you are correct!
Sra (aka Mme)
- French - Angie, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 8:35pm
are you sure? This question was on a quiz I took, and my teacher circled rends and took off a point..
- French - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 9:54pm
Wouldn't it be the infinitive -- rendre?
- French - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 11:12pm
It should be this: J'aime rendre visite à ma cousine. Sorry, I never looked at anything except J'aime before!
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer this Question
- French - in this: Question: ¨¤ qui aimes-tu rendre visite? Response: J'amie ...
- French - Question: Pendant que les vacances, ¨¤ qui rends-tu visite? My response...
- french - How do you say in french: No,I don't visit them on vacation. I have: ...
- URGENT Spanish help please. - ok in the example it shows: ¿Comprendes espanol? ...
- French - Well the question is this 6. Réponds à la forme négative. a. Est-ce que...
- French work to be checked - If some are wrong could you please give me some more...
- french - How do you say"I visited Hawaii for the first time" J'ai visite...then ...
- french - i need to write a composition of 15 lines on une visite le medicine
- French response - Mathmate, I wrote a response below. The worksheet I worked on ...
- FRENCH - Okay so for this question Qu'est-ce que tu viens de faire aujourd'hui? ...