Posted by Taylor on Monday, May 11, 2009 at 5:00pm.
I'm going to type part of this passage and you have to fill in the blank. Could you check my answer here are the words that may go in that blank.
equilibrium price supply
Passage: Let's start with that part time job at McDonalds. You may find that at different times of the year, you may be offered lower or higher wages. For example, during the school year you may be offered higher wages. Why would this be? Let's think. Who is the bulk of the company's workforce? Teenagers who make up a large portion of the labor force, must limit the amount of time they work because of school. This means that McDonald's labor ------------------ is limited.
Answer: Is the answer supply???
- Economics Quick Question - Taylor, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 5:01pm
Sorry here are the words you fill in the blank I typed them kind of confusing.
- Economics Quick Question - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 11, 2009 at 6:54pm
However, with the economic conditions being what they are there will be highly qualified people working there, because any job is better than no job. There will not be much available this summer for students out of school.
- Economics Quick Question - economyst, Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 10:26am
Among the word choices, I too think "supply" is the best choice for the blank.
Answer this Question
- help - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- Algebra 2 - Introduction to quadratic equations? If you solve the equation by ...
- Math - I really need help with this question please Break-even equation. Fill in...
- Spanish - Completa las siguientes oraciones con una palabra de la misma familia ...
- Spanish 2 Help! - Fill in the blamks with the appropriate pronoun and conjugated...
- language arts - please help it says fill in the blanks to complete the ...
- Visual Basic (Computer) - In the following examples, identify the condition a ...
- Spanish: Please check answers - Please check my answers. The nswers are at the ...
- Chemistry (Check) - i have to fill in the blanks In an ionic compound the ...
- 3rd grade - complete to show how you can find the sum by making a ten, hundred, ...