Posted by patiance on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 7:10pm.
‚· Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper that analyzes the influences of race as it relates to your community. In your paper, write your first-person account of how human interactions in your community have been racialized. For the community, you can consider relations within your neighborhood, local government, service groups, clubs, schools, workplace, or any environment of which you are a part. In your paper, be sure to answer and provide examples for the following core questions:
o Do members of your community look like you? In what ways do they look the same or different?
o How do leaders within your community treat people who are like you? How do they treat people who are different?
o How do other members of your community treat people who are like you? How do they treat people who are different?
o Do your texts or work manuals contain information by or about people like you?
o Do the local media represent people like you? If so, in what ways?
o What are some similarities and differences between you and the people who are in leadership positions in your community? Do you feel minority group interests are represented within your community?
o If you could resolve any inequities within your community, what would you change? How and why?
o Which main concepts from the text relate to race? Apply some of these concepts to your project.
ï‚· Ensure the following elements are included:
o The thesis addresses racial issues in your local community.
o The content is comprehensive and accurate.
o The paper itself draws on your personal experiences with and opinions about cultural diversity in your community.
o Three sources are used, and one source is a community member, leader, or representative from a local community organization.
o The paper is written in first-person point of view, with an autobiographical approach.
o Text concepts are applied to your observations.
o Assignment questions are answered.
o The paper includes perspectives from supporting sources.
o The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
o Paragraph transitions are present.
o The tone is appropriate.
o Sentences are well-constructed.
o The paper, title page, and references follow APA guidelines.
o Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
o Spelling is correct.
ï‚· Post your completed research paper as an attach
I do not know where to begin, poplar bluff missouri is such a small town, nothing ever goes on here. please help. any suggestion on where to begin, would be deeply appricated
- eth - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 7:29pm
Where do you start? You start by answering the first set of questions!
I see that Poplar Bluff's population is about 10% African-American.
Please interview some community leaders and pastors in your African-American community. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from them.
- eth - Aryan, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 3:12pm
Ms. Sue can you find anything on Fargo, ND? please help I am so lost
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- eth 125 - If you're curious, you can see what a search for . Final Project: Race...
- Cultural Diversity - I have to write a 1400 to 1750 word autobiographical ...
- English / Cultural Diversity - I have an assignment as follows: • Prepare a 1,...
- ETH 125 - Prepare a 1,400 to 1,750 word autobiographical research paper that ...
- cultra - • • Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper ...
- eth 125 - Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper that ...
- ETH 125 - has anyone done any assignment like this.... „FƒnPrepare a 1,400- to 1...
- History - Autobiographical research that analyzes the influences of race as it ...
- ETH 125 - I live in Kingwood, WV and need help with this paper which is due on ...
- History - I need a autobiographical research paper that analyzes the influences ...