Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 6:43pm.
ALL POSTS BY MYSTERYCHICKEN TODAY CAN BE DELETED; THEY ARE TAKING SPACE AND ARE NOT NEEDED.
[Note: Not y912f, just MC]
CURRENT POSTS - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 6:43pm
We do not delete legitimate posts.
CURRENT POSTS - GuruBlue, Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 7:21pm
MC... I posted this below, but I wasn't sure that you would see it.
MC - Active Voice... the subject ->does something (verb) to an object ( Direct object.
Joe -> hit -> ball. The action flows from to subject to something.
Passive voice - The subject <- receives the action (verb)
The ball <- was hit. CLUE : there is always a being verb + the main verb.
Active means someone is doing something to something.
Passive means that the VERB is doing all the work.
If you have, to act it out... that is what I had my classes do. <G>
CURRENT POSTS - mysterychicken, Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 7:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-6-grade (Anonymous) - Sorry Anonymous that I deleted your post by mistake, ...
- 6th grade math - You are putting up a 60 foot long fence in your backyard. ...
- Math help - How many squares in this figure? (1 point) 4.) 15 5** 20 10** ...
- math - how many posts will be needed to fence a yard 25 m long and 5 m wide if ...
- Math - The perimeter of the area to be fenced is 1760ft. Estimate the number of ...
- For Jishka Answerers - This is not a homework question but for Ms.Sue Sra Mcgin ...
- To debbie: business math - You've posted at least 25 business math questions in ...
- Trading Posts - About the Trading posts...HBC and NWC. Why were many posts of ...
- Geometry - A man has a garden 10 meters square to fence. How many fence posts ...
- Geometry-Please Help - A man has a garden 10 meters square to fence. How many ...