Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 1:23pm.
Can someone please check if my answers are correct?
Identify the verb form that correctly completes each sentence:
1.Earlier, when Matt came in, he ______ the new batteries on the table in the hall.
Not sure about this one...B or D?
2.During the meeting last night, a number of questions ____________.
Identify the choice that corrects a sentence with a shift in tense.
1.The Carters travled to Alaska last summer and camp at Denali National Park.
D.had been camping
2.When they had been deciding to visit Denali, they did not know how many other people would be there.
3.They all like camping, but none of them were enjoying crowds very much
D.had been enjoying
4.After they arrived, however, they discover that the park was big enough for everyone.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - 1.Is the group of words a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a run-...
- Grammar - Which verb completes the sentence below correctly? Each of the players...
- Grammar - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? Identify the verb ...
- English - Please some one check to see if I got these right. Thank you:) 1.Which...
- Spanish: Please check answers - Please check my answers. The nswers are at the ...
- Spanish: check answers - Questions: 3. Paella is a dish like tacos. a dish made ...
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- HELPPPP NOOWW !!!!! - Type the pronoun that correctly completes the sentence. ...
- 6th grade grammar please help - I need a good grade in grammar so please check ...
- English - A verb phrase that acts as a noun is called a(n) participal adverbial ...