Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 1:23pm.
Can someone please check if my answers are correct?
Identify the verb form that correctly completes each sentence:
1.Earlier, when Matt came in, he ______ the new batteries on the table in the hall.
Not sure about this one...B or D?
2.During the meeting last night, a number of questions ____________.
Identify the choice that corrects a sentence with a shift in tense.
1.The Carters travled to Alaska last summer and camp at Denali National Park.
D.had been camping
2.When they had been deciding to visit Denali, they did not know how many other people would be there.
3.They all like camping, but none of them were enjoying crowds very much
D.had been enjoying
4.After they arrived, however, they discover that the park was big enough for everyone.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - okay I'm a little lost on this one :/ which choice correctly completes...
- ENGLISH - 1.Is the group of words a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a run-...
- English - okay I'm a little lost on this one :/ which choice correctly completes...
- Grammar - Which choice correctly completes each sentence? 1.Quickly, they ...
- 8TH GRADE ENGLISH - we are working on using verbs correctly, so is this sentence...
- English - What is the principal part of the italicized verb in this sentence ...
- Grammar - Can someone please check if my answers are correct? Identify the verb ...
- Grammar - Which verb completes the sentence below correctly? Each of the players...
- grammar (troublesome verbs) - Write the form of the verb in the indicated (). ...
- Language Arts - 1) What can you infer from this sentence near the start of "The ...