Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:24pm.
1. An accurate way to describe a healthy person's epidermis:
B. tiny ?
2. A malady that might result from too much exercise:
a. the measles
b. sore muscles
c. new sneakers
d. more energy
B. sore muscles?
3. A disease caused by a virulent germ:
a. broken wrist
d. cold bath
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:36pm
Your second and third answers are correct, but the first is not.
What is the epidermis?
English - Anonymous, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:38pm
The epidermis is the protective outer skin of vertebrates. So would the correct answer instead be C. waterproof?
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:39pm
Right! This was a little tricky, but the epidermis keeps our muscles, bones, and organs dry. <g>
English - Anonymous, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:43pm
Thanks for checking my answers :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Fill each blank with a coordinating word or phrase and proper ...
- Physical Science 2 - The attraction or pull of a person's body toward the earth...
- Math - 3. It takes 72 tiny cubes to fill an empty box. It is found that the ...
- Financing and Budget - The Income Statement for Tiny Tykes Day Care reveals ...
- Childcare - 13. The Income Statement for Tiny Tykes Day Care reveals total ...
- physics question - Every spinning electron is a tiny magnet. Since all atoms ...
- Biology - Is the oval window soft or hard? Explain the advantage to your answer ...
- Exceptional children - I need to do a task analysis on a self-care task that i ...
- psychology - The following table describes five situations in which a person ...
- Reading: Paricia A. Ackerman - Dinner Together : Sitting by the barbecue waiting...