Posted by Lost on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:15pm.
Which of the following has not been implicated in the production of criminal violence?
4. Processed Foods
I believe MSG but I am not sure. Is there any links out there that can help to conform my theory?
- Criminal Justice - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:21pm
MSG has been accused of hyperactivity in children.
- Criminal Justice - Lost, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:25pm
But cannot all of them be considered implications of crime? Coffee has sugar or caffeine in it, salt can be used to hide cocaine, and processed foods can be used to poison people with chemicals. But my teacher said that one of those is the right answer.
- Criminal Justice - Writeacher, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:45pm
I interpreted the question differently. I don't know if it's right or not.
I'd try to figure out which of those have been fought over. For example, I know people have fought over salt (look up Gandhi). What about the others?
- Criminal Justice - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:52pm
Too much of anything is not good, but as to being involved in a criminal case, I could not find one with coffee or salt!
They have been known to raise the blood pressure and THAT in itself could cause someone to act irrationally.
- Criminal Justice - SraJMcGin, Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 6:54pm
P.S. Well, here's something on coffee:
Does that just leave salt?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - Monosodium glutamate (aka MSG) NaC5H8NO4 is used as a food additive ...
- criminal Justice - Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain comonents...
- Criminal Justice - Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain ...
- Criminal Justice/Domestic Violence - Children are at risk for being victimized ...
- Chemistry - Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a food-flavor enhancer, has been blamed...
- Chemistry - Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a food-flavor enhancer, has been blamed ...
- communication in criminal justice - Describe functions of organizational ...
- criminal juctice 230 - Prepare a 200- to 300-word response to the following ...
- chemistry - Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a food-flavor enhancer, has been blamed ...
- criminal justice - Police are what to the criminal justice process? Good ...