Posted by Caroline on Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:12pm.
Does anyone know what kind of education a Medieval Princess received? I know they didn't get as much as boys and learned more about the arts, manners, and such...but I need like a source where I can read about it more. Could anybody give a website that could help??
Social Studies - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:16pm
Perhaps something here:
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:16pm
This is a great site.
Social Studies - Caroline, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:21pm
Thank you so much!! That really helped. Any more links would be very helpful [:
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:24pm
See the sites I just posted for Lissie.
Social Studies - Caroline, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:29pm
Okay, I'll be sure to check them out!
Thanks for your help!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AED 204 - Check the Main forum to see which discussion cluster your teacher has ...
- Diversity in the Classroom - I need to explain why these misconceptions are not ...
- English - 1. What's your favorite subject? - My favorite subject is social ...
- 5th Grade Social Studies - I am doing an ABC book and I need some words that I ...
- Communication and Gender Studies - Why do boys not like to read books about ...
- Social Studies - This is kind of a weird question, but, I need to do a Medieval ...
- social studies - I need some websites that tell about what cooks did in the ...
- SS (Social Studies) - I'm working on a social studies project and I really need ...
- History (urgent!!) - Hi! I was wondering if anyone could give me specific links ...
- social studies - Does anyone know of some good websites that I could find how to...