December 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
The selling price of a pair of pants is $34. If the store paid $8 less
for the pants, find the price the store paid.
, Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 2:51pm
34 - 8 = ?
Answer This Question
- The selling price of a pair of pants is $34. If the store paid $8 less ...
Please help!!!!!!!!!!! algebra
- Quan is shopping. He can buy 2 pairs of pants ...
math 5th grade
- Robert buys a pair of pants and a shirt for a certain price ....
- Think about how each scenario would affect the price of khaki pants...
7th grade math Ms. Sue last two questions thanks
- 15. In Store A, a book that ...
Math "Need Help Asap"!
- "Find each percent of markup?" 5.)Store's cos:$26 ...
8th grade math
- juliet bought a pair of pants that normally cost $40 for a sale...
- In Store A, a pair of shoes that regularly sell for $54.99 is on sale at ...
- a clothing store sells 12 different colors of a shirt and 5 different ...
- Craig wants to buy some software for his computer. The company ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help