Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:00pm.
how do i say:
I eat dinner at 7:00.
Yo como (how do you say dinner?) a las siete
- spanish - Anna, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:01pm
- spanish - y912f, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:01pm
Yo como la cena a las siete
- spanish - Anna, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:02pm
I think that is right. Unless you need to specify day or night.
- spanish - y912f, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:05pm
how would i say:
i eat dinner at 7:00 in the night?
- spanish - Anna, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:07pm
I BELIEVE (check this with someone else first) that it would be:
Yo como la cena a las siete de la noche.
- spanish - y912f, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 6:08pm
ok, sounds right
but i'll post it again later, to double check
thanks a lot!
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 9:06pm
Yes, that's ok or simply "yo ceno" = I dine/eat dinner...
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - please revise my spanish part, make corrections, and add accent where ...
- Spanish 1 - Which expression means the same as this one: ¿Son las siete menos ...
- spanish - how do i say: my family goes to bed at 10:00 in spanish? mi familia ...
- spanish - how do you say after that i will go to the bus station and next i will...
- Spanish - Are these correct? 'Write the time in sentence form in Spanish for ...
- Spanish - If I wanted to say "Those butterflies are the prettiest of all." would...
- spanish - here's what i got so far, for my spanish daily routine assigment: In ...
- spanish - im not mexican so i dont have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- spanish - please check/revise this one last time: Por la mañana yo me despierto ...