posted by John on .
My Recipe for Making a Salad
Ingredients: lettuce, potatoes, cucumber, tomato, cheese, dressing
How to make it
1. I rinse some lettuce by running water over it.
2. I drain it in a colander.
3. I also rinse some potatoes and cucumbers.
4. I slice them with a knife on a cutting board.
5. I mix the lettuce and the cucumber in a salad bowl.
6. I lay the tomato slices on top.
7. I sprinkle some grated cheese on the salad.
8. I pour some dressing on the salad.
(Would you like to check whether the passage is correct or not?)