Posted by math project on Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:41am.
Find the length of the total time, of the journey of Sky Lab 4 was, in days, hours, and minutes. Then convert the time of the journey into just hours. Also, convert the time of the journey into just minutes. Show your calculations.
- math help quickly - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:44am
The total time was 84 days, 1 hour.
We'll be glad to check your arithmetic for the hours and minutes.
- math help quickly - math project, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:46am
ok i will put my answers in after i read the website ...
- is this right?? - math project, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:51am
84 x 12 +1 =1009= hours
1009 x 60 =60540
- math help quickly - RickP, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 12:07pm
How many hous are in a day?
- math help quickly - straight a student, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 1:08pm
60 ohhh oops
- math help quickly - Reiny, Monday, May 4, 2009 at 1:43pm
60 hours in a day ????
how about 24 ?
84 days, 1 hour
= (84(24) + 1) hours
= 2017 hours
= 2017(60) minutes
= 121020 minutes
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - A motorist makes a journey of 240 km from Singapore to Malacca to visit ...
- gr 11 physics - Steve traveled the first 2 hours of his journey at 40km/h and ...
- Calculus - A person needs to swim to shore from Point A and walk to Point B. ...
- math - how do you convert weeks into minutes? my question is, convert 8 weeks ...
- math - A cyclist travels for 60km at x km/h and 180km at y km/h and takes 10 ...
- Math - Kate cycles the first 350 km of a 470 km journey at a certain average ...
- math-calculus - a plane flew from red deer to winnipeg, flying distance of 1260 ...
- maths - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start of...
- science - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start ...
- physics - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start...