Posted by y912f on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 12:47pm.
this is my Spanish assignment: Write a letter to a friend in Spanish in which you describe your daily routine from morning to night. Include the following information in your description:
1. what you do in the morning before school and when you do each activity
2. how you feel about your morning routine
3. what you do in the evening and at night and at what time you do each activity
i have written my routine in English, but i will need help putting it in Spanish, here's what i have so far:
In the morning I wake up at 8:30 a.m. The first thing I do is brush my teeth and comb my hair. Then I go down and eat breakfast. By 9:00 a.m., I start my schooling (home). The first thing I work on is Trigonometry. Then i do english, American History, Physics, Fine Arts, and Spanish. From 12:00 - 4:00 I go to school to teach other homeschooling kids. At 4:00 p.m. me and my brother go out to play tennis. I eat dinner at 7:00 p.m. My family goes to bed at 10:00 p.m.
if anyone can give me tips or help on how to get started in spanish, or any help at all, that would be great
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 1:10pm
First of all, writing it in English and then trying to translate it literally (word for word) in Spanish is NOT the way to go. Try to write as much as you can in Spanish , using the vocabulary and structures (grammar) you have mastered.
Begin with "In the morning..." because hopefully that will not cause you any difficulty. Do what you can do and supply the English where you can not say it in Spanish. After you DO something, we can HELP you.
- spanish - GuruBlue, Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 1:15pm
English would be capitalized and trig, physics, history, fine arts would not.
You say you "go to school"... is this at another place or in the same place?
It would be my brother and I go out to play tennis.
You do not include how your feel about your morning routine.
You do not do anything at night except eat supper? No TV, no homework, no getting together with friends?
- spanish - y912f, Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 1:21pm
"go to school", yes i go to another place (private school) to teach other homeschooling students
for "how do you feel about your morning routine", can i say its busy, or its tiring, or difficult or something like that?
i will also include, that i go on the computer, in the night. and talk on the phone
i'm starting on a draft, i'm going to try to write as much as i can, then i'll post what i have
- spanish - zach, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 9:26pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- SPANISH - I Need to write a letter to a girl in spanish for my spanish class. ...
- spanish sra jmcgin - hi i have a spanish essay draft to write can I scan and ...
- spanish - using preterite describe a normal morning routine until i get to class
- spanish - Write a letter in Spanish in which you describe something that ...
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Spanish - I'm required to look up an article in a Spanish magazine that has to ...
- spanish - how do you talk obout you daily routine
- spanish - Are these the correct way to write the spanish sentences? : - in the ...
- spanish/english - You work for a tourist office in your city and have been asked...