Posted by Angie on Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:26pm.
how do you say "subject" in french? I think there's one way to say it that starts with an m?
French - spanish, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:29pm
French - Angie, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:31pm
is there another way?
French - Chopsticks, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:45pm
French - Angie, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:46pm
yeah, that's the one! i remember now thanks
French - SraJMcGin, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:55pm
Don't forget the necessary accent!
Sra (aka Mme)
P.S. Yes, the word for subject is "le sujet" unless you mean "school subject" for then it is la matière.
French - Angie, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 5:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - How do you say "if you want to read this..." in French? Would it be "Si...
- French - In French, how do you say "The ost useful subject is science? I need to...
- French - I want to say "I got an A on my history test." So I am going to say "J'...
- french - when you say "nice" in french, are you supposed to use sympa or ...
- French I - What would be the proper way to say "I got my wisdom teeth out" I ...
- French!! - I know one word for "finish" in French is finir, but how would you ...
- french - for french project: a) does 1/6 cup=2 tablespoons+2 teaspoons b) say ...
- French - How would you say Ash Wednesday and Easter in French? My French teacher...
- English- Essay Help! - Okay, so for part of an essay, i have to say WHY i ...
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...