Posted by Walker on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:01pm.
Can you factor these for me?
12x^3 + 6x^2 - 3x - 2
2x^2 +x - 6
25 - 4(x^2 - )^2
y^2 - 3y - 10
(3x - 1)^2 -36
x^3 - 3x^2 - 16x + 48
4x^2 + 7x +3
6x^2 - 19x + 15
5x^4 - 45x^2
- Math - Waleed, Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:46pm
mathhelpforum . com
- Math - RickP, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 3:31am
I could, but you haven't shown that you've put any effort into doing so yourself.
Also, your third homework question you want someone to do for you is missing a term.
- Math - bob, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:46pm
- Math - Texas Ranger, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:51pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - i need to find the derivative using chain rule: (x^2 + 2x - 6)^2 (1-x...
- 9th grade algebra (completing square) - Can you check the following? A1. (2x + 3...
- math - factor 12x^3+16x^2-8x = 4x(3x^2+4x-2)
- Math - I sent this in a little while back but the file got corrupted and I have ...
- Factor - How do I factor these: 2x2 - 16x + 30 4x^2-9 x^2-5x 5x^2-26x+5 25x^2+4 ...
- Algebra - I'm not sure how to factor 3x^3-12x^2+3x. I tried separatring the 3x ...
- Math - find any stationary points of the function g(x) = (2x-3)square root of 5+...
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- algebra - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 16x-4y=20 y=4x-4 I ask ...
- math - The rectangle given has a perimeter of 14 units. Find the value(s) of x ...