Posted by Walker on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:01pm.
Can you factor these for me?
12x^3 + 6x^2 - 3x - 2
2x^2 +x - 6
25 - 4(x^2 - )^2
y^2 - 3y - 10
(3x - 1)^2 -36
x^3 - 3x^2 - 16x + 48
4x^2 + 7x +3
6x^2 - 19x + 15
5x^4 - 45x^2
- Math - Waleed, Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:46pm
mathhelpforum . com
- Math - RickP, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 3:31am
I could, but you haven't shown that you've put any effort into doing so yourself.
Also, your third homework question you want someone to do for you is missing a term.
- Math - bob, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:46pm
- Math - Texas Ranger, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:51pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I'm not sure how to factor 3x^3-12x^2+3x. I tried separatring the 3x ...
- math - The rectangle given has a perimeter of 14 units. Find the value(s) of x ...
- Math - what is the greatest common factor of 12x and 36? im confused, would it ...
- Math help update - let f(x) = 12x^2 +7x-10. Find x such that f(x)=0 a.) -4/5, 5/...
- help...solving a polynomial....algebra - solve this please....help me....12x(...
- math - Can someone please help me with this factoring? Thanks! Factor 3x^2-7xy+...
- Math - 1. 5(x^2 +2x-6) - 3(2+x-x^2) 2. 2x^4-5x(x^3 -y) + 2y(5x) 3.Factor 2x^5+...
- 10th grade math - How do I factor 4x^2-12x+8? so far I took out the Greatest ...
- Algebra. Please check my answers - Evaluate a/b+c^d for a=6,b=3,c=4 and d=5 A.42...
- math-factor - factor: 2x^2(x-3)+12x(3-x)-18(x-3)