Posted by lyne on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:29pm.
I have to write an essay on the role Germany had in World War 1 between 1914 and 1920.
I need to have three key points but I can only think of one.
So far i have a paragraph about how Germany attacked the Lusitania and killed innocent civilians.
-would this be a good idea?
Also should i put something about how Germany was a major cause of the U.S entering the war?
im just not sure if these are important or not
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:40pm
Germany's attack on the Lusitania did give the U.S. a reason to enter WW I, and help our allies win.
For more points, please reread your textbook.
This site may also help you.
history - lyne, Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:57pm
would Germany signing the armistice be a good one?
history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:59pm
What did Germany do during the war? Where did it fight? Whom did it conquer?
How many Germans and their enemies lost their lives?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - I need help in history. I have to write a 4-5 paragraph essay on world...
- History - My assignment is to write an editorial for the London Telegraph(...
- U.S. History - What slowed down the United States entrance into World War one? ...
- My history answer - re. WW1 - What caused World War One and was it inevitable ? ...
- Essay help :) - Here is my essay: All About The Greek Wars War is a devastating ...
- us history - i need to write an essay on this and i need some topics analyze the...
- world war 2 question? - WHAT ACTIONS USA AND IT'S EUROPEAN ALIES COULD HAVE ...
- Social Studies 7R - DBQ (PLZ read!!!) - I'm almost done with my essay. I just ...
- American History. Dealing with events of Germany! - Hi, i have no idea what to ...
- English - Guys! I have 2 essays due this week, 1 tomorrow and another on Friday...