Posted by Alisha on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:01pm.
MAtch each integer with a point on the number line.
M N P Q
-6-5-4-3-2-1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
- 6th grade - PsyDAG, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 1:05pm
I'm not sure how the letters relate to the problem. However, if M = -3, then the M would be placed above the -3 on your line.
The same would occur with the other values.
I hope this helps. If not, please repost your question more clearly. Thanks for asking.
- 6th grade math - PsyDAG, Friday, May 1, 2009 at 1:06pm
By the way, the subject heading should refer to math to alert tutors to the specific topic. Thanks.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Describe two diferent real-life situations that canbe represented by the ...
- Number Line - If an integer a is pictured on the number line then the distance ...
- 7th grade math ms.sue - 4. Which statement is true? (1 point) Every real number ...
- Math! Please check! - Okay, so this one is going to be a bit difficult to answer...
- 5th grade math help - graph each integer on a number line -3
- math - Can someone help me with my math problem? Thank you Write the integer ...
- Math - 1. 5h – 9 = –16 + 6h (1 point) 4 –7 7 10 2. 4x + 4 = 9x – 36 (1 point) –8...
- Math 9th grade slopes - A line connecting (5, 6) to another point has an ...
- Math - State the coordinates of two points on the following line x=3-8t y=4t For...
- 6th grade - Write the opposite of each integer -10 -21 14 0 13 -8 150 -1