Posted by y912f on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 10:59am.
this is a reply to Ms.Sue's question yesterday.
my college and career goals are to do with Foods. cooking, culinary arts ..
but i don't think that i can chose my next year (12th grade) courses according to that, can i?
those are my plans for college
right now i'm having trouble picking classes for 12th grade: math, science, english, history
i'm not sure if i'm allowed to skip science next year, or not
or if i'm allowed to skip one of my subjects because my school program doesnt' really offer many choices , i have already taken most of the sciences: biology, chem, physics..
i haven't taken physical science, but isn't that supposed to be taken BEFORE physics.
- senior courses - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:06am
In addition to any required classes, such as English, government, etc., what about a nutrition class? How about art classes?
- senior courses - y912f, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:09am
i'm taking a fine arts class this year,
and a nutrition and wellness class next year. but i'm not sure about the required classes
- senior courses - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:14am
You have to plan on the required classes first; then you can fit in the electives.
My son-in-law graduated from The Culinary Institute of America (Greystone, NY), and in addition to the art and food interest, he is also superb in the business aspects (accounting, technology, etc.)
Plan for a wide variety of courses. All will be helpful for you in the long run.
- senior courses - y912f, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 11:16am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college courses - Good Morning All! so yesterday i posted something about ...
- careers - I can't tell the difference between these two questions: 1) Electives ...
- human resources - Need some help developing a 5 year career plan to be an HR ...
- math 12 - In Lisa's first-year college program she must take nine courses ...
- Culinary Arts - HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU NEED TO START UP A BUSINESS IN CULINARY?
- culinary arts - how do you make a budget for culinary if you don't have a figure...
- college courses - hi, i was wondering about college. let's say i want to major ...
- English - Correct the errors in these quotations. I Have this homework, I don't ...
- math - I asked sue a question yesterday and don't understand the answer can you ...
- Career Planning - Sarah needs to complete financial aid packets. During which ...