Posted by Larry on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 2:22am.
Can someone please check my work?
On weekends, people go to different places. Read what the following people like to do. Then say where each one is going by choosing an appropriate place from the list. Use the appropriate forms of aller à.
piscine, restaurant, cinéma, musée, stade, plage, bibliotèque, concert, centre commercial
model: Caroline aime nager. (Elle va à la piscine.)
1. Philippe et Jean-Louis aiment jouer au football. (Ils vont à la stade.)
2. Mademoiselle Bellamy aime l'art moderne. (Elle va à la musée.)
3. Brigitte aime les westersn. (Elle va à la cinéma.)
4. Paul et Marc aiment la musique. (Ils vont à le concert.)
5. J'aime regarder les magazines français. (Je vais à la bibliotèque.)
6. Tu aimes dîner eb vukke, (Tu vas à la restaurant.)
7. Nous aimons nager. (Nous allons à la plage.)
8. Vous aimez le shopping. (Vous allez à la centre commercial.)
P.S. Please look over my articles, don't know whether they're right or not.
Are they correct? If not, what can I change?
- French - sh, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 4:00am
They're not all feminine. For masculine nouns, its à + le = au.
eg: tu vas au restaurant.
Ils vont au concert.
You should check your other nouns, and determine whether they're masc. or fem.
- French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 9:08am
In the model, that's "piscine."
#3 = check gender
#4 = as sh provided for you
#6. eb vukke??? You have a good paperback dictionary? If not, get one English--->French/French--->English and verify the gender of a noun before you select masculine or feminine. Check this one, as sh provided.
#8 = check this one
So, remember, if you aren't sure of articles, look them up!
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing - n this discussion, you will post issues related to motivation and ...
- English Comp. - Please check for error. If there are errors please state them at...
- English Comp. - Please check for errors. If there are any, please state them at ...
- French #2 - Can someone please check my work? Last Saturday different people did...
- French Check Ms. Sue - Please check this. Thank you! 1. France is a country in ...
- ethnic - Do members of your community look like you? In what ways do they look ...
- lit - o Do members of your community look like you? In what ways do they look ...
- nutrition and wellness - second writing assignment :) this time i wrote the ...
- eNgLiSh - In your opinion, which book is more understanding/ interesting/ etc...
- English - Is this a okay paragraph? Can someone help me with it? People write on...