Posted by y912f on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:05pm.
So far in high school i have taken geometry, algebra 2, and trigonometry. one of my friends is taking calculus and she says its way too difficult. and since i have alot of trouble in algebra and trig myself i don't think calculus would be the right choice for me next year. what is another math course that i could take?
what is statistics like/about?
is there any other course i could take ?
thanks for any information you can provide me with :)
senior courses - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:14pm
Statistics can be very difficult.
I think everyone should take consumer or practical math. Try to find a course in which you'll learn about interest rates -- both as a credit card holder and an investor. Other things this course could include are household budgets, basic economics, and the stock market.
senior courses - y912f, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:19pm
oh ok, i will have to check if that is an option for me, since i'm a homeschool student. also, i have taken biology, chemistry and physics so far . what does that leave me with to take for next year? is it possible that i don't take a science course?
senior courses - bobby, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:22pm
maybe because I am in the same situation next year as well but, stats can be hard at some point because I am taking it myself
senior courses - y912f, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:24pm
is there any course that you HAVE to take before you take stats? i'm so stuck on which courses to pick for next year, homeschooling pretty much makes hard subjects even harder
senior courses - bobby, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:25pm
not that I know of i am taking algebra 2 and ap stats on saturday and next year i will take for 12th grade elementary functions
senior courses - y912f, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:26pm
oh ok, thanks for your help
senior courses - y912f, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:27pm
p.s. have you taken your SATs?
senior courses - bobby, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:29pm
no problems not yet i take them this saturday
senior courses - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:34pm
What would you like to learn more about? Foods? Art? Theater? Literature? History? Geography? Writing? Foreign language? Government? Sewing? Physical education? Flower arranging? Auto mechanics? Carpentry? Astronomy? Drafting? Computer technology? Business? Accounting?
What are your college and career goals?
Answers to all of these questions should determine which classes you'll take next year.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- High School Courses - How often do state colleges which are moderately ...
- essay - During my four years in high school, I have taken a lots of classes to ...
- College question - I'm a high school senior and I'm planning on applying to SBU...
- senior courses - this is a reply to Ms.Sue's question yesterday. my college and ...
- Calculus - Greetings, This is a question about selecting courses for my semester...
- Algebra 2 - Well I'm curently taking this class as a sophmore and have taken ...
- English - The questions I selected are as follows. I'd like you to improve my ...
- math - In a survey of 150 students, 90 were taking algebra, and 30 taking ...
- High School Algebra II - Hey friends, I have a big assignment I've been given ...
- Persuasive Essay (Please, help me!) - Please, help me! I'm struggling to write ...