Posted by Bryan on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:06pm.
how do I Find the product for this?
I have 36z^2+36zu-7u^2 is that correct?
2) Also how do i complete the ordered given pairs for the equation x-3=0
Y is 4, 1, -3 what is x?
- Math Help Pleae - Chopsticks, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:11pm
The first 1 is correct
For the second problem, You should make an x and y chart I THINK.
- Math Help Pleae (Chopsticks) - Bryan, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:17pm
Thanks. What about find the slope, if it exists, of the line containing the given pair points
(-17,-3) and (-20,-9)
The slope M=
is this 2x+31 or 2x or just 2?
- Math Help Pleae - Chopsticks, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:23pm
The formula to find that is
(-9 + 3)/(-20 + 7 )
6/13 << that is the slope
- Math Help Pleae - Bryan, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:33pm
Okay, One last question. Perform the indicated operations
is this answer 17x^2+2x-66
- Math Help Pleae - Chopsticks, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:51pm
8x^2(9x^2 - 7x - 66) + 9x(9x^2 - 7x - 66)
72x^4 + 25x^3 - 591^x2 - 594x
I could be wrong on this one
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone check this problem for me use the foil method to find the ...
- algebra - Complete the ordered pairs for the equation y = 8x + 16. (?, 0),(1/8...
- Algebra - Find three ordered pairs (a,b) that satisfy the equation 3a - 5b = 9. ...
- math axis of symmety - What is the equation of the axis of symmetry of the graph...
- Algebra - Please check my answer. Solve the system of linear equalities ...
- Pre algebra - How do I complete each ORDERED PAIR solution to the given equation...
- Geometry - So are these the correct ordered pairs to the problems. Our teacher ...
- Algebra I - If a set of ordered pairs is a function, are the ordered pairs also ...
- math - I am having to find the value of y for the given values of x. I ...
- Check This Also(Math) - 5. Find the x and y intercepts of each linear equation. ...