Posted by Tanisha on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 7:58pm.
Why are foreign investors hesitant to invest in many countries in East Africa?
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:03pm
It's believed that money invested in East Africa goes mostly to corrupt governments and business people. It does not help the ordinary people or the businesses.
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:05pm
In addition, these investors will not make money on their investments -- but will probably take a loss.
Social Studies - Tanisha(the real one), Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:05pm
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 8:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History (Ms. Sue) - Explain why the British were interested in East Africa...
- social studies; AP US - the main reason why the United States had few foreign ...
- politcal science - In Washington's Farewell Address, what type of policy did he ...
- Social Studies - Which question would be best to consider when researching the ...
- Social studies - Life expectancy What two countries are not part of Africa?
- social studies - When did countries in north africa start to gain independence?
- social studies - what is the process by which people from foreign countries ...
- Social Studies - Which culture carried the knowledge of iron tools across ...
- social studies - During the age of imperialism, European nations genuinely ...
- Social Studies - what was travel in east Africa in the past like?