Posted by nini on Monday, April 27, 2009 at 12:53am.
i want to noe what is the DIFERENCE between partial and complete factoring.
an e.g of a partial factoring problem is y=2x^2+8x+5
an e.g of complete factoring is y=x^2+3x-10
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math-Factoring - Hey I need help factoring 5x^4-180x^2. I'm used to factoring ...
- Math- Partial Fractions - Decompose the following into partial fractions after ...
- Factoring - x2(squared)-4x+4 I would factor this into (X - 2)(X - 2) If you don'...
- Math - y=3x^2=5x-1 how to sole it with partial factoring?
- math - when is partial factoring used?
- math - what is partial factoring and how do you do it? Please help
- math - 3x^2+5x-1 can any1 solve this by partial factoring?
- Math - Use partial factoring to determine the vertex of y=3x^2+5x-1.
- Algebra II - Need help please. Thank you. 1. Determine whether the function has ...
- Algebra - Solve the equation. Use factoring or the quadratic formula, whichever ...