Posted by Joey on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 8:05pm.
- Math, not "11th grade" - Writeacher, Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 8:20pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 11th grade - Reiny, Monday, April 27, 2009 at 7:36am
I ran this through my homemade "Newton's Method" program and got
x = .5671433
for that value xe^x
had a value of 1.000000026 on my calculator
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- Science - In an ionic compound, what is the net ionic charge? and what compound ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 11th grade - x+y>1
- 11th grade - if f(x)=-8x + 8 and g(x)= x-9,what is (f,g)(18)?
- 11th grade - x2+y2+2x+4y=-2
- 11th grade - x/12=5/3
- 11th grade - f(x)=x-1/x-4