Post a New Question


posted by on .

I have to do a project with a science related career (that doesn't necessarily mean a scientist, but someone who uses science frequently). What do you call a scientist who studies the science of music? I've google this but I couldn't find any results, but I know they exist, I just can't remember their name. And do you have any ideas for history related careers that use science besides carbon daters? Thank you!

  • Science - ,

    For music -- how about musicologist.

    History related careers include paleontologist, archaeologist, and anthropologist.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question