Posted by abigail on Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 9:08pm.
what is -7+(-3)=_______
- 5th grade math - Kristen, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 9:10pm
-7-3 -->always use the negative(not +)
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 9:12pm
Look at this number line.
What do you think the answer to your question is?
- 5th grade math - Amanda, Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 9:19pm
- 5th grade math - terika, Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 8:40pm
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 3:02pm
- 5th grade math - madison, Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:14pm
i always hated this unit of negitive numbers
- 5th grade math - :) , Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:16pm
when ur subtracting you kinda just add lol i hate this too madison!
- 5th grade math - madison, Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:18pm
lol i ment 3 not seven
- 5th grade math - :), Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 6:18pm
lol nice 1 madison
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 6:00pm
- 7th grade math - Delaney, Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 4:52pm
- 5th grade math - Anonymous, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 3:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade - I have a unscramble analogies worksheet that I can't answer. Here ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade - chair is to table as stool is to... hurry is to run as stroll is to...
- Math - Hey umm what do you learn in the 5th grade math??? This is for my ...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- 5th grade math word problems - Frank saved 50% by purchasing his airline ticket ...
- 5th Grade math - To: bobpursley - how do you teach a 5th grader how to figure ...
- 5th grade - what are the answers to the 5th grade unit 1 test harcourt
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- 5th grade math - I am desperately trying to help my 5th grader figure out how ...