Posted by sophie on Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:49pm.
This refers to Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Gawain's actions at the castle reveal that the knight's moral code values:
d. NONE OF THE ABOVE
I put B, I am not sure though.... ???
- English- Medieval Period - Writeacher, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:55pm
The knight's values include a, b, and c, but you need to decide which one is overriding -- or if there is something that is even more important.
What do you think?
(Broken Link Removed)
- English- Medieval Period - sophie, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:57pm
it should say all of the above for D
So it is D then?
- English- Medieval Period - Writeacher, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 7:12pm
It's supposed to be chivalry. Now if you believe chivalry includes all the others, then yes, choose D.
- English- Medieval Period - sophie, Friday, April 24, 2009 at 3:47pm
this was the only one I missed. Thanks for all help though! It was C. loyalty.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Why do you think Sir Gawain flinched when the Green Knight brought ...
- British Literature - Compare and Contrast Sir Gawain from Sir Gawain and the ...
- British Literature - Compare and contrast Sir Gawain of Sir Gawain and the Green...
- English please help. - please read my paper for me .Please.please. Sir Gawain ...
- English - from Sir Gawain and the Green Knight Why didnít the Green Knight want ...
- English - Please read this 4 me . "Sir Gawain and Green Knight" is an ...
- english 4 - How do Midi evil Romances give a glamorous portrayal of castle life...
- English - how did sir gawain & the green knight convey 2 senses of supernatural?
- English - Anybody have a good essay topic for "Sir Gawain and The Green Knight...
- english 3 - How do Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and morte d'Arthur convey a ...