Posted by Angie on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 9:41pm.
all of the following are life functions of animals except?
a. obtaining energy from food
b. responding to changes in the environment
c. production of new individuals
d. synthesizing food from carbon dioxide and water
I think it's b.
science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 9:46pm
How do animals (including people) synthesize food from carbon dioxide and water??
science - Angie, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 9:50pm
I don't know..
science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:00pm
I sure can't get food from just carbon dioxide and water.
But don't all animals, especially people, respond to changes in their environment?
science - Angie, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:04pm
oh, so it's d. cuz only plants do that..thanks
science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Which of the following sets of words can be used to describe the ...
- science - what is photosynthesis? Photosynthesis is a process in which green ...
- Science. - Which abiotic factor is essential to all aquatic ecosystems except ...
- Science - True or False 1) All living things must eat other living things for ...
- science (check!) - 4. Use of which of the following does not contribute carbon ...
- science (I NEED BACKUP!!!) - 1. Which is the most complete model of feeding ...
- world history - In the eleventh and twelfth centuries, the Song Dynasty had all ...
- Science - Sorry to keep asking but these answers are not in what I am supposed ...
- Science - According to the continental drift theory, which of the following land...
- Sci207 - In the United States, we are fortunate to have an abundant supply of ...