Posted by Tony on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 8:10pm.
I'm having a little trouble of figuring out what two jobs that might fit me. The two colors down below represent me. I been figuring out for about an hour what two jobs fit me but i couldn't figure it out. So I want to ask your opinions of what two jobs fit me using these two colors
basic needs are for action, excitement, freedom, and to act on impulse
playful and fun loving
competitive and adventurous
likes to take risks
strengths and needs:
exhibits high energy and zeal
seizes opportunities; is clever
needs hands-on approach
requires variety and flexibility
possesses a sense of humour
basic needs are for structure, security, and to be of help to others
organized and plans ahead
dependable, loyal, and responsible
follows the rule
strengths and needs
needs order and sequence
responds well to a structured, stable environment
Please help and Thank you
Career - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 8:14pm
Check through the various links in these search results:
Frankly, the second one reminds me of some teachers and nurses I have met!
Career - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 8:17pm
Also -- how about a police officer?
Career - Tony, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 9:12pm
any other careers you can think of??
Career - PsyDAG, Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:29am
It looks like you have taken some sort of personality test and scored highest in these two categories. However, some of the traits seem to be the opposite of each other, e.g., "requires variety and flexibility " and ''needs order and sequence".
These traits are not "written in stone." Rather than limiting your choices to occupations related to these traits, explore any jobs that seem to appeal to you. These data can fit a multitude of jobs. Does the test itself suggest jobs related to these categories?
Job fairs can be helpful. Talk to people who are in occupations that seem to interest you. Explore specific occupations online.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I am having trouble figuring out the below problems. 1. 380 dm= m 2. 90....
- Fundamental concepts - Which of the following activities emphasizes the concept...
- Chem - Which of the following is the correct expression for the rate of the ...
- English - 1. I have had many different jobs. 2. I have had two jobs...
- trig - I am having trouble figuring these two out The directions say find all ...
- math - hi! Im having trouble with this question about matrices the matrix X = (4...
- science - the cell herdiary material oraganelles at which amino acids are hooked...
- English assignment - I need to make a thesis statement about racism based on my ...
- calculus - im having so much trouble figuring out how to get these answers. i ...
- Geometry - The midpoint of line segment AB is (1,2). The coordinates of A are (-...