February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Why are nonmetal reduced when they gain electrons?
Answer This Question
- all redox reactions involve 1.the gain of electrons only 2.the loss ...
- can someone tell me which of the following elements are expected to be ...
- Predict how many electrons will most likely be gained or lost by ...
Grade. 12 Chem - Please check my answer!
- Determine whether the following are ...
- This question relates to what someone posted below... It was ...
- is this correct or incorrect nonmetal are elements that tend ...
- Can anyone give me a brief explanation about redox? I'm just not ...
chemestry please check my anwers.
- 1.How do acid-base reactions differ from ...
- Describe the formation of an ion from a metal and a nonmetal in ...
- What property of nonmetallic elements makes more likely to gain ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help