Posted by Amanda on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:41am.
The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act applies to
A. life insurers. C. disability insurers.
B. health insurers. D. accident insurers
Could you check my answer please?
The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination
Act of 2008 was adopted in May of 2008.
This act is designed to prevent the
discriminatory use of genetic information
by employers and insurers.
The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act applies to insurers of all types.
Is it possible that all are correct?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:44am
Apparently this act applies to only one kind of insurer. Check this summary.
- Health - Amanda, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:47am
Would it be health insurers?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:51am
Yes, I think so. The summary specifically mentions health insurers -- but none of the other kinds of insurers.
- Health - Amanda, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 11:55am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act applies to A. life ...
- Allied health - The Genetic information Nondiscrimination Act applies to which ...
- Finance - Holly, a speculator, expects interest rates to decline in the near ...
- allied health part2-19 - of the following types of information, which one has ...
- Health insurance please check answer - please check my answer thank you very ...
- health records law - Of the following types of information, which one has the ...
- Medical billing and coding - What law established Medicare Part C, creating a ...
- ALLIED HEALTH - A mutual consent registry is relevant to obtaining medical ...
- Medical Information Management - Which of the following health care ...
- Homeostasis - In terms of ultimate causes, why is it that genetic conditions ...